Happy Wednesday! It’s lovely to see you again this week, and I’m excited to let you know that this week we’re linking up the Super Mommy Club Party with the Summer Family Fun Party, so you’ll get two parties for the price of one!
So this week’s theme is Summer Family Fun, and we want to see your summer tips, day trips, family crafts, summer recipes etc. If it’s family related and helps us create some summer fun we want to see it.
But first, please take a moment to check out my features from last week’s party.
This week’s features
1. 17 (almost) effortless preschool math activities
The most clicked link from last week’s party was Erica’s wonderful list of effortless preschool math activities. You might think that you don’t do math activities with your toddler or preschooler but if you hop on over and read this post you’ll be surprised at how many of these activities are already part of your daily lives.
2. 4th of July crafts and activities
We had so many awesome 4th of July crafts and activities linked up to this week’s (and last week’s) party that I decided to put them all into a roundup post. Hop over here for some wonderful Fourth of July crafts for kids!
Ladies I really hope you’ll wear your ‘I’ve been Featured’ badge with pride. Click here to grab your button.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s features. Don’t worry if your post didn’t make it into this list, we love reading everyone’s posts and share as many as we can on Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest and Facebook.
This week’s party starts right here
Please note: By submitting a link to this party, you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and use your post images in order to facilitate this feature.
- Share your best posts here, it doesn’t matter if they’re old or new as they’re all new to us!
- Please link to your post and not your homepage. Your entry will appear at the top of the list once you’ve added it.
- Don’t be a party pooper, please click through to read at least two other posts, and then pin them, tweet it or leave a lovely comment. This is a party after all!
p.s. This post is linked up to some of these fabulous linky parties!