Labor Day is nearly here and with Fall fast approaching it’s time to put that grill to use one last time. We’ve rounded up some great kid friendly grilled chicken recipes for you to enjoy this Labor Day Weekend.
1. Herby Grilled Chicken Kebabs with Grapes and Shallots
I don’t know about you but my kiddos go nuts for grapes, they eat them like candy, which is why this recipe for Herby Grilled Chicken Kebabs with Grapes and Shallots caught my eye.
A one pound pack of boneless chicken breasts will make enough kebabs for a family of four, so whether you’re grilling over Memorial Day Weekend, or you just want a quick and healthy mid-week meal this recipe is the perfect choice.
2. Grilled Sticky Chicken Skewers
The fun thing about grilling is that the kids get to eat food off a stick, I’m not sure if it’s because it reminds them of eating lollipops but most kids think anything on a stick tastes good!
These Grilled Sticky Chicken Skewers are perfect for you to add to your summer meal plans and if you make a double batch of the marinade you can use it as a dipping sauce for another meal.
3. Chicken and Potato Stir Fry on the Grill
One dish dinners are a great way to save time in the kitchen, not only preparing the food but also saving on washing up. But did you know you can cook one dish dinners on your grill too?
This Chicken and Potato Stir Fry on the Grill recipe is just perfect for evenings when you don’t have a lot of time to spare but you want your kids to eat a balanced meal.
4. Grilled Pomegranate Chicken with Mango BBQ Sauce
Does your family love BBQ sauce? If they do they will love this Grilled Pomegranate Chicken with Mango BBQ Sauce because once the chicken has grilled you can add as much of that tangy sauce as you like.
5. Grilled Pizza with Chicken, Avocados and Tomatoes
Let’s finish up with the perfect kid friendly meal… pizza! It’s the perfect meal to add into your summer meal plans because it’s easy to make and quick to eat and something the whole family can enjoy together, and you can make it on the grill.
Check out this tasty recipe for Grilled Pizza with Chicken, Avocados and Tomatoes, it costs less than having pizza delivered and it tastes better too. You can make the pizza dough by hand, or if you’d rather be outside in the garden having fun with the kids you can let your bread maker do the hard work for you!
Labour day coupons
- $1.00 off 4 Minute Maid Fruit Drink or Lemonade
- $0.55 off Nathan’s Famous Beef Franks
- $1.00 off Two (2) RED BARON multi-serve pizzas
- $1.00 off Ocean Spray Grapefruit Juice Drink
- $0.55 off (1) Hi-C Drink Box 10-pk, any variety
- $1.00 off (1) Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk
- $1.00 off one Ore-Ida Frozen Potato Product
- $5.00 off one Non-Drowsy Claritin 45ct or larger
- $2.00 off any OFF ClipOn Mosquito Repellent refill
- $4.00 off any OFF Clip-On Mosquito Repellent kit
- $1.00 off 1 lb. of Sara Lee Premium Meat
- $0.55 off one HORMEL SANDWICH MAKERS product
- $1.50 off (3) HORMEL COMPLEATS microwave meals
- $0.55 off any two HORMEL Chili products
- $1.00 off any TWO Ziploc brand containers
- $1.00 off any TWO Ziploc brand bags
- $1.00 off Energizer Brand Batteries or Flashlight
- $1.00 off any 2 Glad Food Protection Products
- $1.00 off one Brawny 8 Giant Roll or Larger
- $1.00 off any ONE Delimex Taquitos Frozen Snack
- $0.50 off ONE Original Bisquick Baking Mix
- $1.00 off (1) COOL WHIP and (2) JELL-O Pudding
- $0.75 off THREE PACKAGES Totino’s™ Rolls Snacks
- $0.50 off ONE Pepto-Bismol™ product
- $1.00 off JET-PUFFED, HONEY MAID, and HERSHEY’s
- $0.50 off any pepper sauce flavor TABASCO brand
Need a new grill?
If your grill is looking a bit worse for wear then now is the time to change it. There’s nothing worse than spending hours waiting for an old grill to reach the right temperature, you might as well just give up and use the oven.
The highly rated Char-Broil Classic gas grill is currently on sale at Amazon.com. It has four burners as well as a lidded side burner so it’s perfect for making kid friendly meals all summer long.
This offer is far too good to last for long so grab it while you can!
p.s. This post is linked up to some of these fabulous linky parties!