How to set up your own home coffee station
If you are a coffee lover then one of the best things you can do when organizing your kitchen is set up a home coffee station. By having everything you need to prepare your coffee all in one place you’ll save yourself time in the morning. And you’ll probably save money too since you’ll be less likely to pick up take out coffee on the way to work if you’re running late!
There are so many ways you can set up a coffee bar at home, you can use your kitchen counter, a cabinet, a rolling cart or even have a coffee bar custom built!
- How to set up your own home coffee station
- Home Coffee Bar Accessories
- Home Coffee Recipe Books
- Home Coffee Station Ideas
- 15. Add a chalkboard wall to your Coffee Bar
- 14. Make everything match for a calm and co-ordinated start to your day
- 13. If you have the room a sink and a fridge are perfect for your home coffee station!
- 12. A wooden cart is a great place to set up your coffee bar
- 11. Wire baskets are perfect for storing coffee pods and creamers
- 10. Don’t forget to decorate your coffee bar for the latest Holiday
- 9. Add a comfortable chair to your coffee area so you can sit and enjoy your cup of joe
- 8. If you have friends who love coffee you can never have too many mugs!
- 7. A vintage cabinet like this is the perfect mini station for non-coffee drinkers who have friends that do!
- 6. Take an old dresser and work some coffee magic!
- 5. Setting up a coffee bar in a small kitchen? This is a great solution
- 4. A blank wall is the perfect place for your home coffee station
- 3. Here’s another space saving idea for a home coffee bar
- 2. Add some coffee art and a fun milk jug to your coffee bar
- 1. A coffee station on wheels lets you entertain friends away from the kitchen
- Get Your Giggles & Glitter!
- Read more like this
- Currently coveting!
Setting up a coffee bar on the counter
You probably have all your coffee making equipment and accessories on the counter and in a cabinet already. The key to creating a coffee station is to group all the items together.
So you might have your coffee machine out on the counter, and then in the cabinet above you can keep all your mugs, cups, spoons and of course coffee beans, grinds and other vital ingredients.
Setting up a coffee station on a rolling cart
If you have friends over for coffee regularly you might want to put all your coffee making necessities on a rolling cart instead of in a cabinet. Whether you wheel it over to your island or out into the living area you’ll have everything you need in easy reach. Your friends will be impressed too!
Home Coffee Bar Accessories
When you’re putting together your coffee bar don’t forget about the accessories.
Think about glass jars for storing coffee beans and sugar, a serving tray if you’re not having a trolley, and some pretty napkins. You might also want to add a milk frother, a bean grinder, and even some coffee art.
Home Coffee Recipe Books
If you’re going to have your very own coffee bar you’re going to want to impress your friends by serving up something other than your basic Americano right? These coffee recipe books will turn you into a Barista in no time!
Home Coffee Station Ideas
We had fun scouring the web gathering up some FABULOUS home coffee station ideas to inspire you. Check out the pictures below!
15. Add a chalkboard wall to your Coffee Bar
Added a few new goodies to the 'Coffee Bar' and I'm thinking about adding a wood trim around the chalk wall…… what do you guys think?? Yay or Nay? #coffeebar #diy #fritchhome #interiordecor #interiordesign #homeinterior #neutraldecor #copperdecor #golddecor #modernfarmhouse #worldmarket #marshallsfinds #tjmaxxfinds
14. Make everything match for a calm and co-ordinated start to your day
I'm over sharing this space I know but my coffee bar sign came today so of course I had to show ya'll! Seriously, how stinkin' cute is this sign @carpenterfarmhouse made for me? I love it! Thank you so much girl!! In other news the boys and I are off to IKEA to get a few things to finish up a fun project we started last night that I can't wait to show ya'll once it's finished!! Have a great rest of your Wednesday friends! #IsTheWeekDunnYet —————————————————- #raedunn #raedunnclay #coffee #raedunnobsessed #coffeebar #shiplap #mugrack #whitedecor #homedecor #muglife #ourfixerupper #simpledecor #fixerupper #fixerupperstyle #raedunnmugs
13. If you have the room a sink and a fridge are perfect for your home coffee station!
It's looking like a two cup kind of day. Feeling a bit under the weather and throw in #Whole30 #day3 makes for a sluggish day. I'm catching up on laundry today and just laying low. #coffeebar #teatime #beveragestation #ranciliosylvia #rancilio #subwaytile #reclaimedwood #prepsink #magnoliamarket #sprucingupyourspace #FNMKitchenContest
12. A wooden cart is a great place to set up your coffee bar
11. Wire baskets are perfect for storing coffee pods and creamers
10. Don’t forget to decorate your coffee bar for the latest Holiday
9. Add a comfortable chair to your coffee area so you can sit and enjoy your cup of joe
8. If you have friends who love coffee you can never have too many mugs!
the birds are chirpin, the sun is out 🌞and i just cleaned this coffee bar, so a Little #DISPLAYYOURRAE and #ISTHEWEEKDUNNYET was needed! would @withrusticcharm or @the_cornellranch Like to join in on the fun? #raedunn #raedunncollection #raedunncanisters #raedunnlove #blackandwhite #coffeebarlove #coffeestation #drinkstationlove #drinkstation #ikea #ikeafarmhouse #farmhouse
7. A vintage cabinet like this is the perfect mini station for non-coffee drinkers who have friends that do!
6. Take an old dresser and work some coffee magic!
It's done!!!!! I'm so happy that this project is finally finished. The only thing left is to finish the pantry (closet). The total cost: Dresser $30 (Habitat for Humanity) paint $0 (leftover from painting cabinets) stain for dresser $0 (another leftover) brackets (to hold shelves) $45 @hobbylobby Knobs for dresser $27 @loweshomeimprovement Stain for shelves $6 (Lowes again) Wood for shelves $100 (Lowes) Stool (paid way to much @target ) . . . #coffeebar #coffeelover #coffeestation #coffeecounter #coffee @cuisinart @keurig #cookbooks #DIY #BoxerCoffeeSign (because #ILoveMyBoxer )
5. Setting up a coffee bar in a small kitchen? This is a great solution
4. A blank wall is the perfect place for your home coffee station
3. Here’s another space saving idea for a home coffee bar
2. Add some coffee art and a fun milk jug to your coffee bar
1. A coffee station on wheels lets you entertain friends away from the kitchen
I found this metal cart at a garage sale last fall for $3! I gave it a little clean up and added a few details to make it my coffee station. ☕️ I put the whole makeover on the blog as well as before pics! Head to my blog to see! •Link in profile• #decormakeovermonday#coffeebar#coffeestation#kitchen#hobbylobby#diy# http://liketk.it/2qt6f @liketoknow.it #liketkit