Whether you’re planning a Halloween party or you just want to make some spooky treats for your family to enjoy together you’re in the right place. We’ve rounded up 20 Halloween Treats for you to enjoy. And the good news is that most of them just require you to assemble some store bought ingredients!
Simple But Spooky Halloween Treats
- Halloween bark – I’ve never made bark before but we’ll be making some for Halloween, because this is such a great snack for the kiddos to make with you and they don’t have to wait around for it to bake! #halloween
- Candy corn cupcakes – Oh my these candy corn cupcakes are so simple, but they still scream Halloween!
- Halloween mummy hot dogs – The kids will love these little mummy hot dogs, they are just so adorably spooky!
- Candy corn cheesecake – This candy corn cheesecake looks amazing thanks to the three brightly colour rings. This won’t last long at a party so you might need to make two!
- Spooky spiderweb sugar cookies – Ooh sugar cookies are my favourite and these spooky spiderwebs will look perfect on the Halloween party table. Just need to stock up on plastic spiders!
- Witches broom cupcakes – You can’t have Halloween treats without witches and broomsticks and these cupcakes are adorable!
- Pumpkin treats – Sometimes the best kind of recipe is the one where you don’t actually need to make anything from scratch, you just take three store bought items, assemble them and pop them in the oven!
- Halloween worms in dirt – I think worms in dirt is the favourite snack of every child at some point so why not make some for Halloween?
- Pumpkin pretzels – Here’s another great Halloween treat that looks amazing but doesn’t really require a lot of effort on your part.
- Ghostly cupcakes – These ghostly cupcakes will take a little effort to make them look as spooky as the ones in the picture, but so worth it!
- Graveyard taco dip – This taco dip looks so effective, I’m loving those little head stones!
- Sneaky little ghost cookies – Wow I have never seen cookies like this, I love how the little ghost has ‘escaped’ from the spider web!
- Easy candy corn fudge – I never make fudge because I always think it’s so tricky, but this candy corn fudge is just perfect for Halloween and it really does look easy to make!
- Ghost peep brownies – Halloween wouldn’t be Halloween without Ghost Peeps right? And they look super yummy atop a chocolate brownie.
- Wicked witch hats – You’ll need to click through and then scroll down the page to find the directions to these adorable wicked witch hats.
- Monster eye cupcakes – Here’s another cupcake idea that the kids will love to decorate with monster eyes!
- Caramel apples – If you struggle to make caramel apples then you need to hop over and read this post, because it’s a step by step to the perfect caramel apple!
- Graveyard pudding – This spooky graveyard pudding is so easy to make, and would look adorable served up in little mason jars.
- Yummy mummy treats – Chocolate covered pretzel rods are always a tasty treat, and even better when you turn them into Halloween mummies!
- Graveyard pudding cups – Here’s another not so scary Halloween treat for fans of Ghost Peeps.
~Clare – currently pinning to Spooky Halloween Fun and Recipes.