If you celebrate Independence Day it’s a great time for doing brightly coloured crafts and activities for your toddlers and older kids while helping them learn all about the significance of the day.
Here are some wonderful Fourth of July crafts for kids to inspire you!
1. Paper Plate Craft | Patriotic Hat // 2. Patriotic Windsock Kid Craft // 3. 4th of July Hair Bow Picture Tutorial // 4. July 4th Glitter American Flag Kids’ Art // 5. Toothpaste Box Firecrackers // 6. 4th of July Craft for Kids: Patriotic Wand // 7. Easy Fourth of July Crafts for Kids // 8. Easy Jar Candle Craft // 9. 4th of July Craft For Kids // 10. Spin Art Streamers: A 4th of July Craft for Kids
- Fourth of July Crafts for Kids
- 1. Patriotic paper plate hat
- 2. Windsock craft
- 3. 4th of July hair bows
- 4. 4th of July glitter flag
- 5. Toothpaste Box Firecrackers
- 6. 4th of July Craft for Kids: Patriotic Wand
- 7. Easy Fourth of July Crafts for Kids
- 8. Easy Jar Candle Craft
- 9. 4th of July Craft For Kids
- 10. Spin Art Streamers: A 4th of July Craft for Kids
Fourth of July Crafts for Kids
Paper plates are the perfect ingredient for fun toddler activities and if your little ones love to dress up they are going to have a blast making and wearing this wonderful patriotic paper plate hat.
If you’re like me and you have a secret stash of toilet roll holders this patriotic windsock is just what you’ve been waiting for! Add some paint and some ribbon to the mix and you have some wonderful July 4th decorations.
If your little girl loves bows then she will love to help you make this 4th of July hair bow. Heck it’s so cute you might want to make one for yourself too!
If you’ve also been hoarding popsicle sticks then Erica has a wonderful craft idea for making 4th of July flags. Your toddlers and preschoolers will have a blast sprinkling the glitter over the popsicle sticks.
How cute are these firecrackers?? And I love finding crafts that use items you were just going to throw away or recycle!
Younger kids will need some help putting these together, but they will sure have a lot of fun dancing with them when they’re done. Perfect to take to a Fourth of July party!
This cookie cutter craft is perfect for little hands and will make a fabulous picture to display, or give to grandma as a gift!
What a fabulous way to combine fine motor skill practice with a creative craft that is perfect for decorating the table on Independence Day.
This sponge painted flag looks like a lot of fun to make!
And then let’s finish up our collection of Red, White and Blue, crafts for kids with these fabulous streamers!
And there you have it, some wonderful fourth of July crafts for kids that will make perfect fun toddler activities! If you’re looking for more patriotic ideas check out our roundup of the best 4th of July recipes for kids.
~Clare – currently pinning to Fun Toddler Activities.