To comply with the UK Cap Code and the FTC rules about bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I offer the following disclosure policy.
If you’re reading my blog, you should assume the following:
- You can expect me to be honest and truthful in what I write here on my blog and on my social media accounts.
- If I’m given free stuff (which doesn’t happen often because I’m not a big fan of product reviews, so please don’t send me anything!) I will tell you that I got sent free stuff to review.
- If a link in one of my posts goes somewhere where I might end up earning some cash I’ll tell you about it. Most of the links go to Amazon by the way, and it doesn’t cost you anything extra to buy stuff through those links. With that in mind I formally have to tell you that I (Clare Swindlehurst) am a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme and the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com.
Thanks for reading this little old blog and for all of your social media shares and comments. It means a lot to me. Now are you ready to go and read some of our reader’s favourite posts?
- 12 easy smoothie recipes that make great breakfast ideas for kids
- 41 Delicious Breakfast Casseroles You’ll Want to Wake Up To
- Free baby stuff by mail!
- 18 Super Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes Even the Kids will LOVE!
- Healthy Kid Friendly Recipes – to make mom’s life easier!
- 16 Easy trifle recipes for a crowd – perfect for gatherings, pot lucks and Holidays
- Tot School Ideas: Circus activities and crafts for toddlers and preschoolers
- 30 Minute Dinners – Yummy and Kid-Friendly too!