Are you looking for blogging tips to help you take your blog to the next level? Here at the Super Mommy Club we’re learning as we go along, just like you are, and every time we master something new we’re sharing our tips to help you too.
Each month we also publish our Blogging Income and Expenditure Reports, so you can follow us on our journey as we try to show that you can make money from a Mom Blog, and how long it can take for that to happen.
Blogging tips to help take your blog to the next level
Being a blogger means you are constantly having to learn new things, and as I do I’ll share my blogging tips with you to help you along the road to success as a Mom Blogger too.
- Google Analytics Secrets: How to get inside the minds of your readers
- Pinterest traffic secrets: How to find which pins are sending you traffic
- How to make self-updating landing pages
- How to Use Viraltag to Schedule your Pins to Pinterest
- The Secret Weapon You Need to Keep Your Blog Running on Schedule
If you want to turn your blog into a successful business you’re going to need some extra hands on deck, because there just aren’t enough hours in the day to do it all yourself, especially if you have a family, a job or other commitments. You can either hire real people, or you can invest in tools to help improve your efficiency. Right now I’m choosing the tools so I thought I’d share with you the ones I use and then some tips about how I use them.
- WordPress – Self Hosted WordPress is the best platform to run your blog as a business
- Genesis Theme for WordPress – I love how easy Genesis themes are to work with, and they’re speedy loaders too
- Coschedule – I couldn’t blog without CoSchedule. It works as an awesome editorial calendar, but allows me to schedule promotions of my own post and others across all my social media accounts
- Viraltag – the only way I can pin around the clock is thanks to Viraltag
- Post Planner – I’m still finding my feet with this one, but so far it has helped me post to Facebook around the clock and my engagement and Talking About numbers are going up
- FreeAgent Bookkeeping – I love Free Agent as it makes it really easy for me to manage my accounts and file my tax return
Blogging Income and Expenditure Report
We started writing these reports in July 2014 after reading this amazing series from Bjork over at Pinch of Yum.
If we are treating our blogs as a business rather than a hobby then it is important that we all take time out each month to look closely at our income and expenditure, but also our traffic and social media numbers. Making a commitment to share this information with you each month is the best way for me to make sure I actually get it done!
- Blogging Income and Expenditure – October 2014
- Blogging Income and Expenditure – September 2014
- Blogging Income and Expenditure – August 2014
- Blogging Income and Expenditure – July 2014
Get updates direct to your inbox
I’ve committed to publishing the Income and Expenditure Reports on a monthly basis so if you’d like me to drop you a line when the next one is live pop your email address in the box below. I’ll also let you know when I publish a new blogging tip.
p.s. This post is linked up to some of these fabulous linky parties!