I’m assuming you’re here because you’re expecting – so congratulations! Babies are so expensive aren’t they? And it doesn’t seem to matter if it’s your first or your fifth! The good news is that companies recognise that and if you know where to look you can get stacks of absolutely free baby stuff for expecting mothers by mail!
But since you probably don’t have the energy to go off searching we’ve pulled together as many pregnancy freebies, offers and promotions as we can find right here in this article.
Free Baby Stuff by Mail for Expecting Mothers
- Claim your Johnsons Baby Relief kit which includes everything from diaper rash ointment to infant’s Tylenol.
- Take some time to pamper yourself before the baby comes by claiming your $250 Bath & Body Works Gift Card.
- Claim your Gerber bath time set which has baby lotion, shampoo and an adorable hooded terry towel!
- Protect your baby from Zika, the flu or just prying eyes with this car seat canopy. Use coupon code ENBABY at the checkout to get your standard canopy for free, you just pay shipping.
- The best way to get free baby stuff is to start a baby registry and share it with friends and family! Click here to create your baby registry and start adding items.
- Register for a free trial of Amazon Family for exclusive deals and coupons and to save 20% on diapers!
- Claim your free sample from Johnson’s and get your chance to win a gift card worth $100!
- Join the Enfamil Family Beginnings for discounts on Enfamil products, free samples and goodies, such as an Enfamil Pack ‘n Cool™. (This offer is intended for U.S. residents only.)
- If you’re in the US check out this offer for Enfamil or Similac.
- Sometimes it’s nice to leave the stroller at home and take the baby out in a carrier. Claim your free baby carrier just enter ENBABY at the checkout and pay the shipping.
- Claim your free nursing pillow to make breastfeeding more comfortable for you and baby. Just enter code ENBABY at the checkout and pay the shipping.
- Join the Huggies Reward Program and be the first to hear about exciting offers and new products from Huggies.
- Claim your free breast pads worth $35 just enter code ENBABY at the checkout and pay the shipping.
- Claim your free Uddercovers nursing cover worth $35 just enter code ENBABY at the checkout and only pay for the shipping.
- Click here to start your free diaper trial, guaranteed toxin and carcinogen-free, and delivered straight to your door! You just pay shipping. *Ordering the Free Trial Kit(s) enrols you as an EverydayHappy MEMBER. You can cancel any time for any reason. If you choose not to cancel your membership within 7 days of receiving your Free Trial Kit(s), you will be charged $79.95 + $5.95 S&H for your monthly Diapers & Wipes bundle, $39.95 + $5.95 S&H for your monthly Family Care bundle, or $119.90 + $5.95 for both monthly bundles.
- Whether you’re trying to stave off the morning sickness, or you’re nursing and need to consume some extra, healthy, calories you can’t go wrong with a Graze Box full of healthy snacks delivered to your door. Click here to get your first box free!
- If you haven’t discovered Swagbucks yet you’re missing out. You can earn points towards free gift cards just by searching the web, playing games and quizzes or watching movie trailers. While you’re putting your feet up you might as well do something productive right? Click here to get started.
- If you are struggling to find time to get to a prenatal class you need to check out this free online class which is taught by a veteran labour and delivery nurse.
- This list of baby freebies includes information on discounts offered by Babies R Us, Halo Sleep Sac and OshKosh B’Gosh, as well as coupon information for Oceanspray, Playtex Diaper Genie and Huggies.
- Check out this list for details of Evenflo free samples, and free Carter’s clothing (if you’re having triplets or more!)
- Over on this baby freebies page you’ll find details of a free subscription to American Baby magazine which is always full of baby coupons.
- If you’re in the UK then this page should help you work out which companies to contact to get your baby freebies.
- Which has a good list too, including a reminder that you’re eligible for free dental care and prescriptions on the NHS during your pregnancy and then through to your babies’ first birthday.