When you think Mother’s Day crafts you might picture your kiddos making handprint crafts and cute cards to show how much they love you (and we shared a whole collection of those here). But today we’re sharing some Mother’s day crafts for grown-ups. Handmade gifts for you to give to your own mom, or your mother-in-law to show how much you love them and that you appreciate everything they do for you.
Mother’s Day Crafts for Grown-Ups
- Make some beautiful candles
- Make some homemade laundry detergent
- Make some DIY Body Butter
- Make a lemon scrub
- Turn an antique frame into a jewellery holder
- Decorate a vase with textured clay
- Make a mason jar organiser for the bathroom
- Make a pom pom pillow
- Make an adorable little felted dog
- Paint her a beautiful picture
- Craft some roses out of clay to make a bouquet that will last forever!
- Make her a gorgeous bracelet that she will want to show off to her friends.
- Sew a cosmetic bag
- Sew a pretty little pot holder
- Make a case for her Kindle
- Make a little house needle book
~Clare, currently pinning to Mother’s Day Ideas